E/T Lights are the newest, most versatile and toughest illuminated marking devices. Combining four colors into one illuminated signaling device, E/T Lights are great for many different sporting activities. Combat proven in Iraq and Afghanistan, E/T Lights are tough and reliable. Lasting up to 6 days on a constant selection or up to 12 days on a flashing selection, you can always count on having night’s worth of illumination/marking capabilities. If used sporadically, the included replaceable battery can last over 4 years. Stop throwing your hard earned money away a dollar at a time by constantly having to buy chemical light sticks. Following are various uses:
- SCUBA Diving
- Camp Member Marking
- Tent Illumination
- Cookie Trail Marking
- Blue – Blood Trail Illumination
- Back-Up Directional Lights For Boats or Kayak
- Crab Trap Marking
- Red-Night Vision Preservation
- Yellow – Low Light Animal Watching
- Green–Map Reading
- Emergency off feature (No need to scroll through all the colors to turn them off) – Hold switch down for 3 seconds and the E/T Light turns off.
- Locking feature activated on versions V4, V6.8A, & V8A This prevents the lights from changing inadvertently during your use.
- Last selection memory feature in case of power loss due to shock from rough use. The light remembers and turns back on to the last selection before power was lost.
- At an entry cost of $47.99, it’s a great value at around $12 per color. E/T Lights cost as little as $0.01 per hour to run once the first battery is replaced.
- Reduce the weight and volume you carry when utilizing un-reusable and bulky multiple colored chemical lights.
- E/T Lights combine four colors into one device (Red/Yellow/Green/Blue), IR versions available.
- E/T Lights are reusable and the batteries can be replaced.
- Silicon tops/bottoms can be cheaply replaced if damaged or worn after years of use and training.
For fun, sporting and outdoor uses we suggest:
- Version V4 – constant red, flashing red, constant yellow, flashing yellow, constant green, flashing green, constant blue, flashing blue.
- Version 6.8A – Has fifteen programmed modes. See Military page for mode descriptions.