“NSN” – Multi-program version 6.8A Kit (NSN 6230-01-605-9650) Made in USA
Fifteen different modes to choose from, you set it to your preferred setting and forget it, includes the light grenade/distraction mode, multi-flash rate modes, dual red/green LED medic selection and more. Click here to view all modes. Made in USA
6.8A Default mode is Version 4 – mode 10. The sequence follows:
- Red continuous
- Red flashing
- Amber continuous
- Amber flashing
- Green continuous
- Green flashing
- Blue continuous
- Blue flashing
- Off (LOCK feature activated)
- Emergency Off Feature – To turn off the E/T Light simply hold switch down for 3 seconds. There is no need to scroll through all the selections.
- Memory Feature – If the unit losses power for any reason the last selection stays in memory and when power is restored will turn back on to that selection.
- Locking Feature – This feature locks in the selected color after 3 seconds of having been left on a particular selection. This serves several purposes, one it prevents triaged patients from easily upgrading their triage status. Two, when attached to a patient or personnel it prevents the lights from changing color if the switch is inadvertently pressed. If the switch is pressed nothing happens, the color and flash pattern remain the same.
- We run as little as 1 penny to 4 pennies per hour to run, great long term savings
- Kit includes, 550 para-chord w/breakaway lanyard, Gen II nosecone, and 3” T-tab for easy attachment to MOLLE, helmet straps, handles, etc…
Tests and Reports
E/T Light Test Reports